Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Giuseppe Zanotti - Fire Wings


Hi everyone,

I am apologize that I haven't posted anything lately. I was so busy on doing my project and it was a bit frustrating on finishing my final semester project. However, here I give you guys my preview on this Giuseppe Zanotti shoes. It is called "Fire Wings"  heels. What I love about this shoes is the design on the heels that looks like a fire and it would be stunning when you wear this pair of shoes to the party. It would be a perfect match when you wear this shoes with your elegant sack dress for a party. There are no limitation on what color of sack dress that are you going to wear to match with this shoes. This shoes really suit to someone who like to have a party and dare to be different to the other people. I bet when you wear this pair of shoes, every eyes would stare on you and look how gorgeous are you wearing this perfect heels on your feet. Do not be afraid of wearing something different! Dare to be different people! Get yours now and start to make everyone jealous on what you wear!


xoxo,


Patricia Herlambang 

No comments:

Post a Comment